Salesforce MVP, Founder & CEO
CEO & Founder Sharif Shaalan has been a thought leader in the Salesforce space for more than a decade. Having worn every hat in the ecosystem from top selling sales rep to technical architect gives him a unique perspective on solving business problems and assembling the right team for each implementation. Leading Enterprise level projects such as Girl Scouts of the USA and NYU Abu Dhabi, to name a few, allowed him to focus on large data volume and bring proven methodologies and best practices to Agile Cloud Consulting.
In 2013 he was chosen as a Salesforce MVP for his expertise in the domain. He has been renewed every year since while obtaining 10+ certifications along the way. An avid Salesforce community contributor Sharif is a recurring Dreamforce speaker, hosts the yappexchange podcast, and started the first Salesforce inspired comic strip called “Agile Clouds”.
Our very own Founder & CEO Sharif Shaalan answers our 10 questions :
1. What Do You Think The Most Ridiculous Invention That Exists?
The Selfie Stick
2. What can you hear right now?
My daughter talking to me while I work.
3. What can you see outside your bedroom window?
Buildings and 30th street station in Philadelphia.
4. What is your star sign?
5. What is your favorite scent?
Traffic in Cairo, LOL.
6. If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?
The era of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
7. How would you spend your ideal day?
Hanging out with my daughter and wife.
8. Where do you feel the safest?
9. What do you dislike but have no good reason for disliking?
When people write YAAAASSS instead of Yes : D
10. If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?
The same way I’m living it now, being a Salesforce geek : D