Agile Cloud Consulting was started by Salesforce MVP Sharif Shaalan with a vision of bringing together tailor fit teams for each individual project to ensure success. After years of helping organizations bring together people, process, and technology it was obvious that “people” is the glue that holds things together. This series gives you a closer look at some of the superstars of the Trailblazer Community!
Wanna know some fun facts about a Trailblazer Community member?
Yajaira “Yaya” Rivera-Fernandez answers our 10 questions:
1. What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
I love all different kinds of food and am an adventurous eater, but if I had to pick a cuisine that is not Puerto Rican (which is my native cuisine) I would definitely go with Indian food – is there anything better than a great curry and fresh butter naan?
2. What’s your favorite movie genre?
Have never given this much thought but some of my favorite movies are Fantasy, so I guess that’s it!
3. What kind of music do you listen to?
Hip-Hop/R&B and Electronic Chill
4. What excites you so much that it keeps you awake the night before?
Rarely does anything disrupt my sleep, hahaha… but I definitely get excited the night before travel – even if it’s for work. I LOVE traveling.
5. What would you name your boat if you had one?
6. What’s the most useless talent you have?
I can ripple my tongue like a clamshell, it’s really strange.
7. What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
Queen Bey, Beyonce! She’s an absolute powerhouse and her work ethic is second to none.
8. What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
Sword fighting my brother with a broom, the plastic part on top that you hang it with fell off and I sliced my foot with the hollow end of the metal pole.
9. What’s the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Best purchase has definitely been my air fryer… I can cook anything and everything in there! Worst purchase has been my gym membership, that’s definitely not getting any use these days. LOL
10. What’s your favorite color?
I’ve been saying for years that it’s purple, but everything I own is pink! I think I’m in denial of being a pink kind of girl.
By : Sarah Al-Qersh