Agile Cloud Consulting was started by Salesforce MVP Sharif Shaalan with a vision of bringing together tailor fit teams for each individual project to ensure success. After years of helping organizations bring together people, process, and technology it was obvious that “people” is the glue that holds things together. This series gives you a closer look at some of the superstars of the Trailblazer Community!
Wanna know some fun facts about a Trailblazer Community member?
Cyril Louis answers our 10 fun questions :
1. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
I will definitely use it to spend quality time with my daughter at the park or along the lake 🙂
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Tough question… I do appreciate where I currently live (Geneva, Switzerland). But if I had to pick another place, I would say somewhere near the sea or the ocean: French mediterranean coast, or further, the Australian coast.
3. What is your favorite sport to watch?
It is Formula 1 ; can’t wait for the championship to start again!
4. If you had an extra free hour each day, how would you use it?
You mean an additional free hour? This time I will use this new extra hour to learn a new foreign language (Italian).
5. If you had a time machine, what point in the past or future would you visit?
Easy! I would go back on July 2010 when the bitcoin rate was around 0.08 USD.
6. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.
Listening people and … evangelizing on Salesforce platform 😉
7. What is one of the things on your bucket list?
8. What do you enjoy doing to relieve stress?
Depending on the season and the weather, I would say: Snowboard, Wakeboard, or Netflix!!
9. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
As a kid, I think it was the “TCR Lane Changer – Alain Prost edition” game… Later as a teenager, maybe “Formula 1” on Playstation.
10. Do you have any strange phobias?
I don’t have so many phobias… But one that is quite weird is “tearing off a cotton block”. I just hate this feeling on my fingers… and just by writing this down, I have chills!
By : Sarah Al-Qersh