Agile Cloud Consulting was started by Salesforce MVP Sharif Shaalan with a vision of bringing together tailor fit teams for each individual project to ensure success. After years of helping organizations bring together people, process, and technology it was obvious that “people” is the glue that holds things together. This series gives you a closer look at some of the superstars of the Trailblazer Community!
Wanna know some fun facts about a Trailblazer Community member?
Cynthia Hill answers our 10 questions:
1. What is your hometown famous for?
The Black Panthers
2. Whose advice do you always listen to?
My inner circle — my support system
3. Would you enjoy a vacation away from all of your technology?
Yes, but I would still need access to my phone for safety reasons.
4. What is your version of “There’s two types of people in this world…”?
Sponges and leeches. Those who are eager to learn from you, and those who want access to what you have.
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Stir chicken over rice
6. If you opened a restaurant, what kind of restaurant would it be?
7. When is lying the right thing to do?
When the truth is going to hurt more than telling the lie.
8. What word do you always misspell?
9. Do you cook? What’s your favorite recipe?
10. Do you have a favorite board or card game?