Please send your resume to email@example.com
The Data Migration Specialist will extract, transform, and load data into Salesforce as well as repository systems. Will not only help clients migrate to Salesforce/NPSP, but also help create and maintain the migration tools; provide excellent technical support and customer service to Agile customers. You will work with project managers and client stakeholders to understand and refine project functional requirements, communicate complex issues effectively to internal staff, member staff, and external vendors. Will interact with clients and gather requirements on various projects, work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive projects and meet tight deadlines to minimize disruption to client operations.
In this role, you will:
- Perform analysis of legacy data, data models, and advise project manager on the best way to migrate and manipulate client data to NPSP/Salesforce environments or data warehouse repositories.
- Create and document scripts/programs to facilitate the extraction, transformation and loading of legacy data.
- Perform data extracts, data translation, and data cleanup as part of larger projects to implement a new CRM/fund raising system or data warehouse repository.
- Perform special data manipulation and data cleanup projects.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this role.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with CRM and fundraising platforms (Raisers Edge, Team Approach, eTapestry, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce data model, understanding of ERD and DFD diagrams
- Knowledge of complex data extraction, transformation, and data loading techniques.
- Experience with ETL and data synchronization/integration tools (Boomi, Jitterbit, SnapLogic, Informatica, Relational Junction, etc.)
- Familiarity with database systems (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- High comfort level with Linux environment, scripting, SQL, PHP, XSL and programming.
- Strong communication skills both oral and in written
- Customer service focus
- Works well in a team environment with minimum direction
- Salesforce ADM-201 certification
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.