Please send your resume to email@example.com
Agile Cloud Consulting Inc. is a technology consulting firm that offers professional services, software development, staff augmentation, and project implementation for the Salesforce platform and custom software development. Our clientele includes some of the world’s leading companies and nonprofits.
Work with and learn from our team of top Salesforce Experts. Our CEO is a Salesforce MVP Hall of Famer and wrote a top-selling Salesforce for Beginners book. Our executive team is composed of seasoned Salesforce alumni and experts who are passionate about our clients’ success.
The Salesforce Account Executive will act as a liaison between Agile Cloud Consulting and our prospective clients across the country as a knowledgeable Salesforce advisor. This individual will ideally have a background in the Salesforce ecosystem across a variety of industries including, high-tech, nonprofit, manufacturing, and/or health and life sciences. You will need to be able to break down highly technical concepts into functional business logic that our clients will be able to understand and apply to their organizations.
Your primary source of new opportunities will come directly from Salesforce Account Executives and Regional Vice Presidents. This means that a large aspect of your day-to-day responsibility will be building new and sustaining existing relationships internally at Salesforce. This will require travel to and from Salesforce offices, client locations, and conferences throughout the year.
On a day to day basis, you will interact with our partners, as well as our clients to generate new projects, scope those projects with the help of our pre-sales engineering resources, build SOWs/proposals, and present these proposals to our clients.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and leverage internal relationships at Salesforce with AEs, RVPs, and AVPs
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals in excess of $1M per year
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
- Create and Generate SOWs to accurately encompass projects
- Present proposals and SOWs to key executives
- Abide by Agile Cloud Consulting’s scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories, and use cases
- Remain responsible for lead and pipeline generation targets
- Travel when required to visit key Salesforce contacts and customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience full life cycle in B2B SAAS or Software Services sales
- Professional Salesforce Experience either as an employee or partner
- Experience in management consulting or technology consulting
- Functional understanding of various industries
- Demonstrated ability to scope projects and/or prepare and present Salesforce demonstrations a huge plus
- Experience delivering complex proposals to various audiences is a plus
- Stellar presentation skills
- Experience selling to executives
- Curious and ambitious